Relaxing with some studies :)



(Click to view larger version)

Heyoo, sharing some sketchy studies. I like to do movie studies as warmups, they are really fun to do and I like to think that I learn some atmospheric lightning. All of them are from the the X-files series :) I've been reliving it, saw it on old vhs tapes when I was little. The intro scared the sheit out of me then, not so much anymore hehe ( just a little ). One of my favorite series!

Then a study of a fireball, used an image of a regular fire as reference. Fun but tricky to get it right. Then some lightning, found a good tutorial on the web and thought I would give it a go. Might be tricky to implement in a painting but might be useful some day, Here is the link: http://www.tripwiremagazine.com/2011/04/photoshop-tutorial-how-to-create-a-lightning.html

Take care!





Comments