Illustration dump, Marshland rotlurker and some studies.

New card illustration! :)

Bigger version, really had fun working on it. My process has shifted some, nowadays I always start doing the line work. Its a good practice, to have the main frame somewhat done before I go into color and value. 

Warm up study on a croc, fun trying to copy the photo as well as I can. Trying to have some kind of deadline when it comes to time thou.

Hippo! the beast...

Landscape photo studies, epic landscape like this is really fun to study. The mix between the dark areas and bright areas like the one on top really looks cool. 





Viy, I do like the "special effects" in this movie :) Lots of hidden gems out there, think they made a remake of this one that looked cool, haven't seen it yet thou. Take care ppl!

Comments